For children 18* -36 months old, with a parent or caregiver; Mondays OR Fridays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
2017 Monday Fall Session: September 11 - December 11 (13 weeks; no class on November 20), $364
2017 Friday Fall Session: September 15 - December 15 (12 weeks; no class on November 10 or 24), $336
2018 Monday Winter/Spring Session: January 8 - June 4 (16 weeks; no class on January 15, February 19, March 12 or 26, April 2 and May 28), $448
2018 Friday Winter/Spring Session: January 12 - June 1 (16 weeks; no class on February 16 or 23, March 30, April 6 or May 4), $448
*Children may begin class at a younger age if they are confident walkers. Tuition due in full at the start of each session, or sign up for the year (two sessions) and pay monthly September - June.
Led by an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher, this class meets once a week to provide a sanctuary of safe play for your toddler and an oasis of calm and friendship for parents and caregivers. Each class provides:
- The same daily rhythm, to nurture children’s security and familiarity.
- Circle time with songs and simple puppet play.
- Warm, homemade organic bread for snack time.
- Inside play in one of our soothing, early childhood classrooms.
- Beautifully, simple toys, made of natural materials, that stimulate open-ended play and develop imaginations.
- Outside play in our sunny fully-enclosed play yard, with a large sand pit and jungle gym to develop large motor skills, balance and coordination.
- Adult enrichment, with weekly discussion and articles on parenting and child development.
- An opportunity for parents to seek advice and support from one another, as well as benefit from the teacher's extensive experience in early childhood education.
To find out more, or to arrange a tour of our school, fill out our inquiry form, or call the school office at (206) 855-8041.