For children 18* -36 months old, with a parent or caregiver; Mondays OR Fridays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
2016 Monday Fall Session: September 12 - December 12 (12 weeks; no class on October 31 or November 21), $336
2016 Friday Fall Session: September 16 - December 16 (12 weeks; no class on November 11 or 25), $336
2017 Monday Winter Session: January 9 - March 20 (9 weeks; no class on January 16 or February 20), $252
2017 Friday Winter Session: January 13 - March 24 (9 weeks; no class on February 17 or 24), $252
2017 Monday Spring Session: April 17 - May 22 (6 weeks), $168
2017 Friday Spring Session: April 21 - May 26 (6 weeks), $168
*Children may begin class at a younger age if they are confident walkers.
Led by an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher, this class meets once a week to provide a sanctuary of safe play for your toddler and an oasis of calm and friendship for parents and caregivers. Each class provides:
- The same daily rhythm, to nurture children’s security and familiarity.
- Circle time with songs and simple puppet play.
- Warm, homemade organic bread for snack time.
- Inside play in one of our soothing, early childhood classrooms.
- Beautifully, simple toys, made of natural materials, that stimulate open-ended play and develop imaginations.
- Outside play in our sunny fully-enclosed play yard, with a large sand pit and jungle gym to develop large motor skills, balance and coordination.
- Adult enrichment, with weekly discussion and articles on parenting and child development.
- An opportunity for parents to seek advice and support from one another, as well as benefit from the teacher's extensive experience in early childhood education.
To find out more, or to arrange a tour of our school, fill out our inquiry form, or call the school office at (206) 855-8041.