Joyful, Mindful and Sure Beginnings
For children 8 weeks to 15-18 months old, with a parent or caregiver.
Mondays, 11:30am - 1:00pm
2017 Fall Session: September 18 - November 6 (8 weeks), $160
2018 Winter Session: January 22 - March 19 (no class on February 19; 8 weeks), $160
2018 Spring Session: April 16 - June 4 (no class May 28; 7 weeks), $140
*Sessions are subject to a minimum enrollment of 3 families. Tuition is due in full before each session begins.
Led by an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher, this class meets once a week, providing mindful and joyful explorations of parenting and child development.
- Explore mindful practices in a warm, supportive environment to help support balance, meaning and connection in your daily family life.
- Practice observing and understanding your child as they grow.
- Discover how infants and young children learn through play and exloratory movement. Recognize and support children's developing interests, motor abilities, social interactions and problem solving skills.
- Gain awareness in activities, materials, games and toys that support a sound and nourishing sensory development for your child.
- Learn songs, lap games and stories.
- Experience the unique and nurturing Waldorf classroom environment.
- A small organic snack will be provided for toddlers and interested eaters.
To find out more, or to arrange a tour of our school, fill out our inquiry form, or call the school office at (206) 855-8041. To register, fill out a registration form and return it to the school office.