Joyful, Mindful and Sure Beginnings
For children 8 weeks to 15-18 months old, with a parent or caregiver.
2017 Winter Session: Mondays 11:30am-1:00pm, January 23 - March 13 (7 weeks, no class February 20), $140
2017 Spring Session: Mondays 11:30am-1:00pm, April 24 - May 22 (5 weeks), $100
*Sessions are subject to a minimum enrollment of 3 families.
Led by an experienced Waldorf early childhood teacher, this class meets once a week, providing mindful and joyful explorations of parenting and child development.
- Explore mindful practices in a warm, supportive environment to help support balance, meaning and connection in your daily family life.
- Practice observing and understanding your child as they grow.
- Discover how infants and young children learn through play and exloratory movement. Recognize and support children's developing interests, motor abilities, social interactions and problem solving skills.
- Gain awareness in activities, materials, games and toys that support a sound and nourishing sensory development for your child.
- Learn songs, lap games and stories.
- Experience the unique and nurturing Waldorf classroom environment.
- A small organic snack will be provided for toddlers and interested eaters.
To find out more, or to arrange a tour of our school, fill out our inquiry form, or call the school office at (206) 855-8041. To register, fill out an registration form and return it to the school office.